Saturday, September 5, 2015

09/02/15 Update

During Wednesday's meeting I spoke with several team members interested in the scale model and decided that I would like to either work on wayside power or controls, and possibly contribute to a side project on bird's eye optical tracking. I connected with Ernest Cabreza from the summer team and he sent me some of the scale model documentation which I have just begun sifting through. I also spoke with Ron Swenson about some of the work done in the past to document the project and possible ways to build upon that work. Since the meeting I have looked through some of the scale model documentation, plugged the Superway in the VTA survey, found some articles on vehicle following controls, and reached out to a contact in the animation department about a possible collaboration for future video production needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment